NLC problems

Started by Ian Legrow, November 10, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,390 Views

Ian Legrow

hey guys

i have been doing NLC's for about two months now. I noticed i was not making any progress whatsoever, so I changed it to NLC negatives. But I am not noticing progress here either. The obvious answer is to increase volume i assume, but I am wondering how ya'll think i should do that?

thanks!

-Ian

Ian Legrow

anyone?

Ian Legrow

Can anyone help me or no?

Uzeeh

I think you should build up strength with easier exercises. Google "slide board leg curl", for example. It's a bit easier than negative leg curl, and more importantly it has a concentric effort, too. And it's a bodyweight exercise.

Aaron Griffin

Post a video of your NLCs. I don't think anyone is clear on your issue

Nic Scheelings

The more you pike at the hips the easier the exercise, you can pike at the hips more to enable you to progress to a more extended position.

Generally if your not progressing with an exercise your either working at a level that is too great for you or you are doing something incorrect.

Ian Legrow

ok thanks you all, that helps