WtZm9Hr_goo
Gymnastics Bodies has helped Josh achieve great things! Thank You Coach Sommer.
Respectfuly
Jacob Marks
Started by Jacob Marks, November 9, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,189 Views
WtZm9Hr_goo
Gymnastics Bodies has helped Josh achieve great things! Thank You Coach Sommer.
Respectfuly
Jacob Marks
Nice. I especially liked the adv tuck planche.
I'd love to hear your programming if you ever want to share it with me via PM. I'm not coaching MAG right now and I don't know if I ever will or WAG for that matter but I figure I will end up back in the gym at some point next year and I am ever curious.
Congratulations Coach Marks and young Josh. Fantastic performance!
... Gymnastics Bodies has helped Josh achieve great things! Thank You Coach Sommer.Respectfuly
Jacob Marks ...
Jacob,
You are most welcome, my friend. Well done and congratulations. If you keep up this good work, I'm sure that I will be seeing you at Jr National Team Camps in a few short years. 8)
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
WOW, that was awesome!
"You're name's on this list several times, how'd THAT happen?" Is my favorite part, I think ![]()
Congratulations to the both of you!