I have done virtually nothing for the past month and a half except study hand balancing. My wrists are slightly sore today as are my mucles from my gymnastics work out yesterday so i am taking a break today (and possibly tomorrow). I was reading on an equilibrist web site some things and I can't for the life of me understand what he meant. He said make sure you scapulae is secured to your back so there is a slight downward pull. He also said there is a such thing as too elevated. Does this mean that it is possible to hurt yourelf if you are pushing through your shoulders too much? I get frustrated when i read things I am interested in and the person who wrote it down seems to be talking in a different language, or maybe my brain is processing the words he is saying, differently then the way he is saying them. I have read every thread on the handstand work section, but i have never seen a thread that said it was possible to push through you shoulders too much.
Thanks in advance
-Ian