Hi
I'v finished my first solid state cycle, and it went well!
I'm got noticeable improvements in all my static positions, and have got more flexible.
But I've been reading a bit, and am not sure about my schedule anymore.
I train 4 days a week (Mon-Fri, with Wed off)
On each of these days, I do all my static positions (L sit, Handstand, Planche, Front Lever, Back Lever) aside from this, I have pulling and pushing days, so one day these positions are followed by pulling work, the next, by pushing. The whole thing takes about an hour, at the end I do a small amount of stretching (hamstrings, hip flexors, and bridge only)
I'm worried I may be over training (all static positions are for 1/2 to 3/4 max time, and with a total time of a minute, except handstands, which come to to 2 mins (I'm not very good at them)
I'm thinking that I should perhaps only stretch once a week, but a big, harder session, perhaps 30 minutes, on a day when I do no other training.
As for my FSP's, should I spread them out more over, and not do the same one on 2 consecutive days?
Thanks