I know there are a ton a improvements but this was the third attempt at the end of my silly workout. I tried to place the video on here but it's been awhile.
Started by William Reed, November 2, 2011 · 3 Replies · 1,764 Views
I know there are a ton a improvements but this was the third attempt at the end of my silly workout. I tried to place the video on here but it's been awhile.
Nice. ![]()
I'm sure you know what you need to be working on to improve it.
Not so sure I know all of the issues with it. I know that I should be going slower both up and down, when I came down I didn't start at the hips. I came down like a plache for a brief second. I also noticed I wasn't fully inline (shoulders could of been closer to my ears). It was more like a tuck to straddle back to tuck. Any suggestions are welcome. Cheers.
Well, I did notice the use of a tuck and that your shoulders are a bit close. I would try just pressing in the pike and straddling up vs tucking.
As you were lowering down it almost seemed you were going to lower to a straddle planche as a negative. For a straddle press. simply fold at the hips down.