WOD Spreadsheet

Started by Troy Rodriguez, October 31, 2011 · 4 Replies · 112,165 Views

Troy Rodriguez

I was just wondering, and have read multiple times, if there was a spreadsheet of the WOD's? It seems that they repeat in an orderly fashion for cycles and I was wondering if there was some way I could access this information offline so I can do this at my own pace.

I really want to see them all outlined somewhere so that i can take the time to right in all of my current progressions for each WOD for an entire cycle. Of course I know it changes sometimes but I can check those daily for any changes.

Thing is it takes me more time than the workout to figure out what level of each skill I am at in the WOD or how to program it every day. I would rather sit down and find/replace all occurring of Ring HS for example with PB HS and get it all down in a day or two. That would save me and i'm sure others a ton of time programming for SSC.

Thoughts?

Coach Sommer

Yes there is; but it is currently only available to GB Seminar participants.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Troy Rodriguez

AHHH!! Darnit I knew I should have come to the Scottsdale Seminar! I just can't get out of the gym for long enough. Do you only do US seminars once a year?

Coach Sommer

GB US Seminars occur twice a year; in May over the Memorial Day weekend and in September over the Labor Day weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Adam Bodestyne
taenkarth said:
Thing is it takes me more time than the workout to figure out what level of each skill I am at in the WOD or how to program it every day.

There are a few of us that do the WODs one week behind. This might allow you enough time to find suitable substitutions or to otherwise plan ahead for the workouts.