Hey guys it has been a long time since I have posted. I have grown so much (knowledge and character wise, and a little bit physically) since the last time I posted here that it is quite nostalgic to post here. Anyway, I would like to get to the point at hand. What if there was a food that you could grow yourself, that multiplies like magic, and is probably one of the best things you can put in your body? Well, there are two types of algae called chlorella and spirulina, and if what I have read so far is true, they are absolute nutrient, energy, and detoxifying powerhouses.
There are many articles on the internet on the health benefits and how to grow it yourself. I just wanted to make you guys aware of it. Unfortunately, I have never had the opportunity to try it so I can't give first hand experience, but I hope to get started with it as soon as I can. I think that it will also serve you best to form your own opinions about it. Just wanted to give back to this community in some way since you guys helped me out so much previously. I hope I start a good discussion. Look forward to seeing your opinions.
Edit: You will come to know this as the fabled sensu bean of DBZ. ![]()