Hello everyone!
I want to add Bridging into my WUs. After various shoulder mobility exercises, but right before the FSPs and Handstand stuff. My Bridge is far from perfect. I can lock out my arms and legs, but my shoulders are not over my hands. So...
1)If I want to do Bridging during the WU, especially to open the shoulders for the HS work, should I do it in terms of holds (just like any other FSP), or should I do reps/sets? If people found the latter one more useful, what scheme should I look for? 5x5, or perhaps higher reps (5x10??)?
2) When working with Bridges, should I lock my arms, and then with time, try to get my shoulders as close to over-my-hands, OR, should I bend the elbows as much as needed to get my shoulders over the hands, and then slowly, with practice, straighten out the arms?
3) I do HS work twice a week, so I was thinking of doing Bridging twice a week as well for the WUs. Is that enough, or should I incorporate Bridging into EVERY WU if I want to speed up my results (say, Bridging 4 times a week)?
Thanks for the help! Just looking for some advice from people who have more experience with Bridging than I do ![]()