Entire GymnasticBodies Video Library in HQ iPod format

Started by Felipe, September 9, 2008 · 11 Replies · 5,518 Views

Felipe

I love this site... and the astonishing videos of Coach Sommer's superathletes.

One of the thing I ddin't like was youtube...so I downloaded all the videos and compress them into a package.

These are .mp4 files with the best quality possibile and stereo sound, perfect for your iPod.

Enjoy.

31 files (1/2009)

Updated with new videos and moved to a more reliable site.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBM6VY3N

Lcpl Jasiulek

Hmm, i dl'ed it as "open" but it didnt open and when i save it, it doesnt download...

Felipe

it's a rapidshare link, you need to click on "Free user" and then wait until a new link appears.

Garre33

Freakin awesome man. Thanks for saving me quite a bit of time.

Garre33

Btw this should be stickied or something...

jtaporco

yes sticky!!

Blairbob

that's pretty cool

Kamali Downey

I get an "ERROR" message.....won't let me download it.........

Blairbob

Very cool. Unfortunately, right now I don't think this can be stickied. It's not coming from the source (GB/Sommer), but it's not really breaking any copyright thing right now since it is not the complete program of the first program and it is already freely available. Actually, it may be, but it hasn't recieved the smackdown from Coach so I would think it's ok.

Ortprod

Thanks Felipe!