Hello,
This section is highly interesting to me, since I am vegetarian and trying to pull a high prot diet being one (and when I say vegan, it's without milk that I can't eat for health problems, and without eggs, too).
So, I just wanted to say that vegan diets are definitely not for everyone, some people just don't seem to be made for that.
I also want to add that an unbalanced vegan diet is far more dangerous than a regular diet, I began without any proper informations on it and I had quite a lote of problems early on. Just wanted to tell you about my own experience, if it can avoid you guys the same kind of disagrement.
Also, I wanted to ask if there were any vegan gymnast out there and if anyone had tips or recipes to share for a high prot vegan diet ? (I may create a particular post for this ? I don't know.. ).