Hey all, I just joined this forum because I have used Coach Sommers progressions for developing a full back lever and an advance tuck planche and front lever. However the strength moves aren't the thing that gives me trouble...it's flexibility.
Lately I have been stretching more and have become fond of working the splits to make sure my whole hip area is loose for all the squats we do during crossfit
.
The only problem is that when i attempt side splits I get pain on the inside of my right knee, as if the ligament is getting stretched too much. I have looked up the proper stances and positions for the side splits, and have found out that many people get knee pain because they don't rotate their thighs outward and point there feet up...the only thing is that I do this and still experience the pain.
If anyone has any information that could help me with my splits dilemma i would greatly appreciate it...and sorry for the long post :oops: