It has been a VERY long time since I have been on here.
Happy to see it's all going strong. Anyway, I made this video today, a few of my old YouTube Subscribers had been asking for it. So I thought I might share with you guys!
yUKHjMmJbLY
Started by matthew.percussion, October 27, 2011 · 6 Replies · 4,672 Views
It has been a VERY long time since I have been on here.
Happy to see it's all going strong. Anyway, I made this video today, a few of my old YouTube Subscribers had been asking for it. So I thought I might share with you guys!
yUKHjMmJbLY
Thanks for the video! I'm currently training the MU and your tutorial will surely help me.
Glad to hear it!
Great vid.
It will be very helpful for begginers like me :oops:
Brutus said:Great vid.It will be very helpful for begginers like me :oops:
Great! Hopefully you will get it quick.
matthew.percussion said:It has been a VERY long time since I have been on here.Happy to see it's all going strong. Anyway, I made this video today, a few of my old YouTube Subscribers had been asking for it. So I thought I might share with you guys!
yUKHjMmJbLY
Great video: I am still trying to develop my MU and I will definitely be incorporating some of these into my routine.
Great tutorial. Thanks!