Should I start to train these holds with a false grip? Or a normal grip is fine? Which one's better or what do you guys recommend?
Thanks a lot! ![]()
![]()
Started by Alex Solis, October 25, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,291 Views
Should I start to train these holds with a false grip? Or a normal grip is fine? Which one's better or what do you guys recommend?
Thanks a lot! ![]()
![]()
I would recommend a normal grip for both of these, simply becasue if you are first starting out and you do false grips, you will be trying to focus on too many things at once. plus, with the back lever progressions it would be very difficult to do a false grip
Normal grip. Feel free to use a false grip for pullup and row variants (FL PU/row).
I guess you could try to get into BL with a false grip. I've never tried it though. I've worked basket hang in false grip but it seems to slip out as I try to lower down towards BL. My false grip may just be too weak now though. Dunno.
Excellent, normal grip it is for the static hold then. Thanks a lot to both of you! ![]()