Impressive ring strength with no false grip

Started by Marlon, October 24, 2011 · 14 Replies · 3,896 Views

Marlon

VgSGlVzTKgo

No false grip :o

That is all.

Rafael David

holy shit! how can be?! :shock:

Rafael David

No false grip here too:

Philip Chubb

I loved the routine. Was sad for him on the dismount because the rest of his routine was so awesome. And with a real grip!

Aaron Griffin
Mikael said:
holy shit! how can be?! :shock:

He's a wizard

Rafael David

Or a saiyan, he can be flying... :lol:

Joshua Naterman

No way, he has cybernetic arms.

Cyber-ginger! :lol:

Rafael David

The false grip was supposed to make the thing easier right? :?

Joshua Naterman

Quite a bit easier. I am doing all my progressive ring strength with no false grip so hopefully in 4-5 years I can do something like that.

Rafael David
slizzardman said:
Quite a bit easier. I am doing all my progressive ring strength with no false grip so hopefully in 4-5 years I can do something like that.

What?! Like this routine or like the iron cross?! :?

Felipe

great! strange that the simpler element, the HS, is so awful though..

Joshua Naterman

All except inverted cross, i dont know how long that might take.

Alessandro Mainente

for some skills i think is only get more strength or train them with no false grip from the beginning as i'm doing for the iron cross, my first step was the muscle up without false grip didn't take to much time...

Joshua Naterman

I am training everything with no false grip as well now, it does make a difference. I am still doing full BW MU with false grip but that's about it. I took my rings to the gym and used them as a cable attachment for the free motion machine and it was BRILLIANT!

Coach Sommer
... great! strange that the simpler element, the HS, is so awful though ...

Yes, the technical swing is quite poor. This is the end result of impressive ring strength paired with insufficient joint prep.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer