FSP's 17.10.-17.12.2011r. current level.
Started by klops3style, October 18, 2011 · 2 Replies · 1,421 Views
You are doing well since the last video Saw. A couple of things though. With the HS, you also might want to practice 5x5 of handstand kick ups. I have been doing that along with my hollow holds and stomach to wall and my handsatnds have improved drastically. The l-sit looks good, but try to straighten your back a little more. It did not look like you were doing RTO either. If you can't do an l-sit with Rings Turned Out then you might want to practice your support holds on rings with RTO before you start practicing the l-sit on them. With your back lever tuck your head seems to dip drastically, if i am to understand correctly, that means you are squeezing your lats.
The handstand wall presses were great, except when you brought your feet down yu always rested them on the ground, you want to try and lift the back up before they touch the ground.
Hope this helped ![]()
-Ian
Sure! Thanks in advance
L sit turned out?
Wow xD I'll try
I can't do free press HS. ![]()