USA's Danell Leyva Wins the PB Gold!!!

Started by Coach Sommer, October 17, 2011 · 9 Replies · 3,758 Views

Coach Sommer

Long time USA National Team member Danell Leyva has won the 2011 World Championship on Parallel Bars!

k-POELMWCf4

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Blythe Tait

That was EXCELLENT to watch, thanks for posting.

TheLoneWolfShepherd

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. :)

Carmen Amara

That is optimal technique. Yin is estatic to see his son's impeccable routine.

Have a great week Coach.

Roy Yorke

I watched the men's all around final live at the stadium (my first experience of watching live gymnastics) and a hugely exciting final rotation was slightly marred by Danell having to drop out after hitting his chin hard on the horizontal bar. So it was great to see that he was able to come back and put in a performance like this.

John Sapinoso

I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

Carmen Amara
ts00nami said:
I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

:mrgreen:

Yes he is full of energy....

Luke Searra

Rocking routine

Bruno Cochofel
Carmen Amara said:
ts00nami said:
I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

:mrgreen:

Yes he is full of energy....

I believe the Coach's the father of Danell Leyva, isn't it?

Carmen Amara
blackcat said:
Carmen Amara said:
ts00nami said:
I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

:mrgreen:

Yes he is full of energy....

I believe the Coach's the father of Danell Leyva, isn't it?

Yes he is. His gym is right by my business.