Manna

Started by Ian Legrow, October 14, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,474 Views

Ian Legrow

Hey Ya'll!

Quick question. Coach has said he starts his athletes ASAP on the manna work (after the solid 3x60s l-sit of course). I remeber him saying (although i can't find the trhead) that he usually has them practice the manna in time frames (ie ten minutes) rather then static hold progressions (correct me if i am incorrect). My question is: Should I do 3x30s for the MSH with bent legs, or should i do it in Time frames (ie ten minutes)?

Thank you in advance

-Ian

Blairbob

It is something that is built up over time. Just don't jump into it.

I would say it depends on how badly you want to get the manna and how much time you have on your hands.

Erik Sjolin

What do you mean by ten minute sets? Sort of like the wall runs where you just try for ten minutes total, or as much as you can do in ten minutes?

Blairbob

the latter.