First video: FSP and basic strength

Started by polmod, October 13, 2011 · 2 Replies · 1,624 Views

polmod

Hi everyone! I'm new here on GB, my name is Paolo, I live in Ecuador.

My stats:

HEIGHT: 1.90m (6.23 ft)

WEIGHT: 77kg (169 pounds)

http://youtu.be/uGa0r2UKSmo

I have been doing the WOD's for 2 months approximately now. Before that, I went to the gym 3days a week to lift weights and occasionally trained some planche holds, front levers, handstands, etc.

This is my first video for critique on some FSP and some other basic strength exercises.

i will upload a second video including the rest of the FSP not shown here.

Thank you! and i take this opportunity to say that I'm very grateful to Coach Sommer, the moderators and senior members for all this precious advice you are giving us!

All the best,

Paolo

Blairbob

Pretty good overall.

FL is sagging a bit low. Check to make sure doing rings support the rings do not touch the outside of the forearm. Support is still very good and probably a lot better than mine these days.

Make sure you are pushing through your shoulders in your HS. I'm not sure if you are not pushing through or that is the limit of your shoulder ROM.

polmod
Blairbob said:
Check to make sure doing rings support the rings do not touch the outside of the forearm.

yes, my forearms constantly tough the rings.. i guess its because i improvised my rings with some pvc pipe... jeje.. as soon as i have some money ill try to buy coach's XR...

and i didn't know i had to push through with the shoulders in the HS, thanks for the tip :)