Dillon's Theraband Scapula Series?

Started by Alex Solis, October 13, 2011 · 8 Replies · 3,253 Views

Alex Solis

I've been hearing wonders about this Scapula routine, but I can't find any info about it. :cry:

Coach if you would be so kind, could you illustrate all of us please?

Philip Chubb

Think this might be seminar material.

John Sapinoso

Yes, this is seminar info. It's been working wonders for me!

Josh Schmitter
ts00nami said:
Yes, this is seminar info. It's been working wonders for me!

Ha, thanks for rubbing it in ts00nami...lemon juice, nice and slow into the wound :).

Joshua Naterman

*passes the salt*

I have made some modifications to it but I am also seeing exceptional results.

Samuel Carr

If we buy tickets to the next seminar in may now, can we go in the grad section/get this information?

Joshua Naterman

Wow, that's a good question to ask Coach. I would think that would remove any refund opportunity if it were allowed at all.

Samuel Carr

I'm going to email him now and ask because I definitely plan on going anyway

Falcon

Don't think there is something "extra" that are others not telling you and that thing is what makes them strong, and you're weak because you don't know that. Simply pick Ido's old theraband routines, modify them as needed, find some more prehab/rehab exercises, and that is all you're gonna need for maybe the first year of your training.