Basic Ring Strength 3 Crit

Started by Luke Searra, October 12, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,520 Views

Luke Searra

Check it out and give me a critique BTGB.

Been following BTGB for a year or two any form corrections or other extremely welcome.

I nicknamed myself Extreme Workout Chikarajuku.

Let's see what you all have to say.

-Chikarajuku

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChikaraJuku ... rrSv_WoTvE

Chikarajuku

8rrSv_WoTvE

RatioFitness

You're resting on your lats in the back lever, meaning, you are supporting some of your weight by placing your lats on your triceps. Try to avoid that, and extend your upper back more.

Luke Searra

Awesome advice. I kinda thought that resting your lays on your triceps was the point, but I suppose it's cheating to do it. Rocking advice, much appreciated.

Blairbob

Chikarajuku, it's a simple trick good for getting the young guys to get the bonus in their routines. However, the goal being cross should be getting them off the lats.

Luke Searra

Thanks Blairbob! Yes, I can see it as a crutch.

My goal is strength development so it's definitely counter productive. I'm super glad you guys spotted it.

ROAR.