I'm seeing some mixed information here regarding the FSP prereqs, and I'd like to get the story straight.
First off, I'm talking about the following:
Straight-Arm Plank
Reverse Plank
Hollow Hold
Arch Hold
PB Support Hold
Chinup Grip Dead Hang
The goal is to get all of this to a 60s hold. But I've seen conflicting reports as to how to train this. My current understanding is that one should do the above in order, holding for either 60s (if that is achievable without too much effort) or holding for half one's maximum hold. Is this the correct reading?
So, for example, one might do 60s plank holds, followed by two 30s hollow holds, three 20s arch holds, a 60s PB support hold, and two 30s chinup hangs. Is this correct?
Furthermore, my understanding is that ALL of these should hit 60s before including more advanced work, but all of these holds should always remain in one's program. Is this correct? Should we always begin our work with the previous circuit of 6?
Any other nuances I'm missing?