Planche Training

Started by Nic Scheelings, September 5, 2008 · 5 Replies · 2,386 Views

Nic Scheelings

Hey all,

I just wanted to show where my planche is currently at. Any tips would be appreciated, I would especially like to know what people think of my advance tuck planche and if it is the correct position. I threw in a straddle attempt as well but i kno that the arms are bent and its too high, it was more for fun than anything.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIjEBas7PUY

John Sapinoso

Nice. Your hips need to be level with your shoulders, they are just slightly too high.

Nic Scheelings

Thanks. I filmed some yesterday (a week after the ones on the video) and they are already looking better again. I tried a straddle and it was much better with straight arms and everything but was accompanied by a faceplant at the end :oops:

IvanPS

Will we get to see the faceplant? :D

It's inspirational to see people passing through the progressions, it gives me hope that I'll achieve a planche one day.

Nic Scheelings

Haha I might keep that off the internet :D

Mark Weaver

I kind of slacked off on my planche progression. This is good motivation. I especially like all the people sitting on their buts watching tv while you're working out. Hilarious.