Please do it in the gym

Started by Kim Jongseong, October 10, 2011 · 10 Replies · 3,016 Views

Kim Jongseong

loled

Philip Chubb

LOL... this really hits home because after work I would do front levers and pull ups on the train too. Makes time go by.

Joshua Naterman
PHILIP said:
LOL... this really hits home because after work I would do front levers and pull ups on the train too. Makes time go by.

:shock: I'm not the only one!!! YES!

Nic Scheelings

Isn't that why they have those convenient pullup bars on the train? :D

Cole Dano

I'm going to print that out and put it on our studio wall!

Philip Chubb
slizzardman said:
PHILIP said:
LOL... this really hits home because after work I would do front levers and pull ups on the train too. Makes time go by.

:shock: I'm not the only one!!! YES!

Haha why am I not surprised slizz.. But seriously the railings on those trains seem like the railings they put in ape houses at the zoo. For climbing! If I can get my technique good for a side lever on a pole then there's going to be some human flag train rides!

MH87
Demus said:
Isn't that why they have those convenient pullup bars on the train? :D

HELL YEA IT IS! lol :D

Falcon

I do hold "rings" or bars in false grip while going to/from school by a bus :oops:

Joshua Naterman
PHILIP said:
slizzardman said:
PHILIP said:
LOL... this really hits home because after work I would do front levers and pull ups on the train too. Makes time go by.

:shock: I'm not the only one!!! YES!

Haha why am I not surprised slizz.. But seriously the railings on those trains seem like the railings they put in ape houses at the zoo. For climbing! If I can get my technique good for a side lever on a pole then there's going to be some human flag train rides!

Muahahahahaa! That would be an awesome picture!

Adriano Katkic
PHILIP said:
LOL... this really hits home because after work I would do front levers and pull ups on the train too. Makes time go by.

+1

Falcon said:
I do hold "rings" or bars in false grip while going to/from school by a bus :oops:

+1

:oops: :oops:

Rubi Roubal
Falcon said:
I do hold "rings" or bars in false grip while going to/from school by a bus :oops:

So do I :P

PHILIP said:
If I can get my technique good for a side lever on a pole then there's going to be some human flag train rides!

So do I :P