This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with my workout

Started by GeorgeMilev, October 9, 2011 · 2 Replies · 610 Views

GeorgeMilev

Hello to all. Greetings from Bulgaria. My name is George. I am interested in calisthenics from an year. I need some advice about my workout plan. I train like this: One day - pull ups/dips (someday weighted someday not) the other day core and legs(squats / one-legged squat) 1 day rest. The next time push ups /chin ups. next day core legs ( lunges). My goals are more and more strengh, but i don't know how my WOD should look like. My measures are. 187 high, 81/82 kg

Thank you. And Cheers : )

Blairbob

Similar to the GB WOD in a sense that it focuses on one major group per day. Take a look at some of the WOD's for inspiration.

I would say at least 30-50reps if not more because you're just doing one body part/movement pattern per day so you can hit a bit more volume.

GeorgeMilev

well i don't know what and how to do.. i think that's the problem.. i looked at other members's wod and i don't get anything..