Ringserie

Started by Alexander Laurila, October 8, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,867 Views

Alexander Laurila

I have been working on a basic ringserie, please critique!

gUkw3GnkoSo

Alexander Laurila

One more...

GhGTySLY7PE

Niels Joergensen

Good control :) you are strong

Blairbob

Nice. A little more refinitement on the bulgarian dips.

Press is good, I'd make sure your hips are as high as possible before you bend the arms but perhaps its a clearance issue.

In the first video, the BL is a bit high and I'd prefer a neutral head but it's better in the 2nd video.

Alexander Laurila
Blairbob said:
Nice. A little more refinitement on the bulgarian dips.

Press is good, I'd make sure your hips are as high as possible before you bend the arms but perhaps its a clearance issue.

In the first video, the BL is a bit high and I'd prefer a neutral head but it's better in the 2nd video.

Thank you for the tips!

I noticed that the hips were a bit high in the first video during BL, will keep that in mind in the future. And also keep head neutral.