this is called a Molinari apparently and i believe its new. wait until 0:28 of the video. Incredible! s? Inverted v-sit? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Started by Ian Legrow, October 7, 2011 · 4 Replies · 10,614 Views
this is called a Molinari apparently and i believe its new. wait until 0:28 of the video. Incredible! s? Inverted v-sit? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Do you mean the "upside-down maltese"? or the "L-sit lift cross"?
I remember seeing this on TV... Very nice routine
It's more like a piked victorian. Molinari is kip to v-cross which is different.
OOOO! Thanks Razz i Understand now. I was just shocked at the muscle strength that must take. I thought at first it was an inverted v-sit but then someone on youtube did the same thing and called it Molinari. So i guess that shows how reliable youtube is sometimes
I still found it amazing. I am assuming the Victiorian (although i hear he still doesn't do it 100% correct) is Danny Rodriguez's signature move?
Its a molinari, but rodriguess preforms it like piked victorian but this gives him much deduction