I'm going to try my best to keep this up as much as possible!
It's been a while since I've been on these forums! I'm a musician by trade and have an incredibly busy couple of months touring Australia. It's been pretty difficult to keep up training while I've been on the road, and some days it's just impossible. but I've done my best and I've got some time off now before the next tour starts!
I've been doing Gymnastics since the end of 2010 and started great, I jumped straight in with tuck bl, fl, frog, and L sit (from chairs) (I'd been training ross enamait style for about a year or two) and made some great progress! my second ssc I moved onto tuck planche, flat fl, bl, and l sit from floor. But I moved too fast. I eventually found my strength dipping.
I've decided to wipe the slate clean and start again, make sure I've put everything properly in place to solidify my strength and do things the right way.
Here's what my workout days now look like:
Shoulder rolls/scapula pushups/1x10 wrist pushups
WU:
30 Sec hollow hold (can do 60 if i push, same goes for all of the following positions)
30 sec arch hold
30 sec plank
30 sec reverse plank
FSP:
4 X 15 ADV Frog
4X 15 L-sit (from chairs, legs paralell)
4 x Tuck Bl
6 x Tuck Fl
WOD
Still working out skill work (MU, OAC, HANDSTAND E.T.C) Will experiment and find the best time to put this in without pushing to hard.
I'd appreciate any advice if anyone has anything to offer! It's good to be back and I cant wait to see the progress!
Tom.