Shoulder impingment healing.

Started by Ian Legrow, October 4, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,426 Views

Ian Legrow

So after much research i have put together the exact thing i would like to do for my shoulder impingment.

Ido's shoulder routine, I do what i have seen in both of Slizzardman's video's for shoulder pain. I also read Coach Sommer recommend a heat pack very hot (not scalding) several times a day. And lastly i do Self Myfoscial Release. On the weekends i do all of these 3 or 4 times a day. During the week only once. I have heard shoulder impingment is just a facy way of saying tendonitis. I heard it from a professional shoulder surgeon (or he said he was :roll: but who knows) that impingment and tendonitis we the same thing. Is this a good routine? I am taking a break from any heavy shoulder exercises for teh next three months. I think this would be a good routine for the average person though, right?

Answers, as always, are very appreciated.

-Ian

Chrisname

I think that's as much as you can do, though you may want to try NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) as well.