Timing FSP work

Started by Gavin Strelitz, October 4, 2011 · 1 Replies · 3,401 Views

Gavin Strelitz

Hey guys,

I've just completed a seminar in Melbourne and a few of the guys who attended asked me about an app I use to time my FSP work. It's called Ultra Timer and it's awesome. I am not the developer of the app, and I can't remember if it's free or not, but it's a good tool to use.

It's fully customisable, including rest periods and is sound and visual based, so no headphones required unless the gym is noisy.

My 2c worth.

Enjoy.

Cole Dano

I have Ultra Timer on my iPhone and also find it to be very useful.

Its not free, but its very inexpensive, anyone with an iPhone will want it.

There is also an app called Metronome which is a good metronome that allows you to adjust the beat frequency so you can get it to give a beat every second (or what ever you like).