Perception changing after starting GB

Started by Quick Start Test Smith, October 2, 2011 · 1 Replies · 4,486 Views

Quick Start Test Smith

Isn't it funny how once you start GB you start to notice areas where you could do FL, L-sit, Planche, HS, and other types of positions ALL THE TIME. If I see a bar hanging off of something I automatically thing of doing a FL or BL on it. :lol:

Vincent Stoyas

Hahah, yeah, once you get familiar with certain things the world changes dramatically.

When I first started rock climbing I started touching and feeling every single crack and ledge. I eyed everything and thought about climbing it all. When I started doing physics in college, I couldn't even go to an amusement park without thinking about the nature of all the forces and how I would design the track and such. I love the new thoughts that come to mind.