hey all,
I was thinking about it last night (but over thinking things is not uncommon for me), is the WOD only if you don't have your own workout plan set up. Or should i do the WOD as a warm up to my SSC, or would that just be rediculous?
Started by Ian Legrow, September 29, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,076 Views
hey all,
I was thinking about it last night (but over thinking things is not uncommon for me), is the WOD only if you don't have your own workout plan set up. Or should i do the WOD as a warm up to my SSC, or would that just be rediculous?
If you are able to perform the GB WOD as a warmup prior to another workout, than you have failed to properly scale the GB WOD.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Ok sweet! thank you! I was ALWAYS tired after the WOD i just over thought it last night. So this makes me happy. i think if the WOD was a warm up i might die ![]()
thank you Coach Sommer
-Ian