MAX FSP TEST

Started by Rafael David, September 28, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,615 Views

Rafael David

Hi guys, is just a small question: I wanna test my max in my FSPs, so I should test them all in one day, then if I get tired I should rest one day or more days, or everything depend of my recovery ability? :?

Blairbob

Generally I spend about a week testing all the various FSP and FBE's but you can probably test FSP's in one day/workout.

Ian Legrow

I usually test my Max FSP in one day but i split them up to give other parts of my body rest. For example I practiced an L-sit found my max to be something like 20s so now i do 6x10s. After that i practice German Hangs to give my abs and triceps a rest (although german hang does touch on the triceps a tiny bit), i find my max there, then i work on front levers, find my max there. Although, you know your own body so if you feel it would best if you waited a day between exercises to get the best result, do it. better safe then sorry, right?

Hope this Helps

-Ian

Rafael David

Ah, thanks Ian, this helped!

Thank you too Blairbob! :)

Ian Legrow

Always happy to help my friend :)

-Ian