This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GF does 5 Strict MU's

Started by Bar Breaker, September 25, 2011 · 9 Replies · 187 Views

Bar Breaker

This is for Eric ( I'm bad with names, smaller guy with a scar on his chest for a pacemaker)

He said he never saw a girl do a muscle up before, and then Dez showed us her strength at the seminar. I told him that my Girlfriend can do a strict Muscle up, and said I would post a video on here for him. Recently we had to re-hab her shoulder from an injury. Thanks to some of the re-hab/pre-hab that I learned at the Seminar, we have her back on track and training strong. I've had her on a ring strength training program, and in the past 3 months, we have managed to have her go from 3 strict Muscle ups to 5 in a row.

Stats:

5'1"

141lbs

Let me know what you think.http://vimeo.com/29570277

-Sean

Erik Sjolin

This is the wrong Erik, but I need to say it anyway.

Beastly!

Razz

Daymn! Nice :D

Erich Lin

OMG! I think i just shat myself :)

BTW, great name "Bar breaker" shawn. Totally fits your personality :P

Reece Nugent

Nice! But Remember to turn the rings out at the top of each muscle up. Pretty sure its so you can start building the bicep tendon strength needed for the rings.

I always forget this aswell :x

Desiree Walker

Sean - your girl friend rocks!!! wow! bring her down in May for the next seminar - love to meet her!

Nic Scheelings

I must say really impressed, your GF is doing really well. Saw some of the other videos and I thought this was great. Too many girls scared of this kind of training but she looks like she is getting great results. Cool facility too.

Bar Breaker
desi said:
Sean - your girl friend rocks!!! wow! bring her down in May for the next seminar - love to meet her!

Desi,

I'll mention this to her, but she might be busy around May next year with competitions. But I think she would have a blast at the seminar!

Blairbob

September is probably more ideal since it's a few months after the Games. However, if you had the time and schedule, it's a pretty good idea as well.

Joshua Naterman

Hahaha, wassaP Bar Breaker!

Your GF is amazingly strong there, excellent training! I love the sounds of hard work in the background too :mrgreen::P Nothing like some bumpers getting tossed around to make a gym sound like it means business!