Some gymnastics play while on vacation

Started by John Sapinoso, September 25, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,390 Views

John Sapinoso

First training vid I've posted in a while. Not a full on WOD, but I thought you guys might enjoy this:

9-DOm23pzBU

vlewBbG_kdA

Joshua Naterman

My god, I had forgotten how beautiful it is over there... Thanks for sharing!!!

Quick Start Test Smith

Woah, that's really beautiful. Nice FL on the docks, by the way. Very cool!

John Sapinoso

Slizz, ah when were you in my neck of the woods?

Joshua Naterman

Years ago, and not quite where you are. I just remember how beautiful the islands and water around the Phillipines is... I was stationed in Sasebo, Japan so we were out your way several times a year at least. Usually to Subic but not always.

Adam Bodestyne

Nice videos, man. That's some pretty great scenery.

oooh, coconuts, so jealous. (c:

jl5555

Yes, thanks for the nice photo memories. I was last in Palawan a few years ago. Other than visiting Puerto Princesa, we went up to the underground river which was neat. Also, quite good vietnamese food at the stands across from the refugee camps (though I guess those are gone now)...