As a contractor that works from home, I got to thinking maybe I would start hopping from city to city and exploring this great country of ours a bit more. the only thing that gives me pause is that this would interrupt my gymnastics training, because I know how hard it can be to find a good gymnastics room to train at.
Enter this thread: I want to give people a chance to name drop the gymnastics studio they train at and take a moment to describe what they like about it.
I train at Southern Elite Gymnastics (SEGA) here in Alpharetta, GA. It's great: in addition to being a full-fledged gymnastics facility they have Parkour and Capoeira classes. The people are really awesome, and open gym is Saturday and Sunday for adults. However, once I told the coach there about my desire to start training on the rings pretty seriously he lets me come in any day and make use of the area as long as I don't interrupt any of the regular classes. It's also been a good place to work on flips and other acrobatic techniques as well (Tumble Track, Foam Pit, holla!)
As far as I know, this is the only gymnastics facility that allows adults to train on a regular basis.