hi to everybody, how much time does pass without train a skill before you lose it?!
lose a skill is only connect at the lose of strength to do it?!
so if you continue to maintain your body strong maybe you don't lose it?!
Started by Alessandro Mainente, September 22, 2011 · 1 Replies · 7,700 Views
hi to everybody, how much time does pass without train a skill before you lose it?!
lose a skill is only connect at the lose of strength to do it?!
so if you continue to maintain your body strong maybe you don't lose it?!
I've seen a lot of kids doing flips without training them for a year or more. Esspecially if it's ingrained in your muscle memory, it's hard to lose. On the other hand, I'm losing my twists for example like every other day
, when I just freak out and get lost in the rotation, because I'm doing it the way "I don't really know what I'm doing now, but it somehow works." But that is just a matter of getting comfortable with the move.