Let me preface my question by saying I'm not quite there yet with all of my L-Sit strength, but I'll be there very soon. My shoulder and abdominal strength is solid, but my flexibility and quad strength lags slightly behind.
My problem is now that I can hold an L-Sit on paralletes for quite awhile, but I can't quite fully extend my legs during the hold. With my weighted pike, I can take the weight about an inch from the floor, and seated I can get my nose about 4 to 5 inches from my knees. I do notice that my VMO tone leaves something to be desired.
I'm currently doing Bent Leg L-Sit to Tuck PL on parralletes and Bent Leg L-sit lifts on parraletes. I recently added the hip extensions into my routine that were posted on the board as well.
Any suggestions to get my L-sit to be an L?