This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

September pictures

Started by Joshua Naterman, September 19, 2011 · 11 Replies · 201 Views

Joshua Naterman

Any ETA on when we can check out our pics from September? I'm itching to see what we got!

Patrick Angelo Sardilli
slizzardman said:
Any ETA on when we can check out our pics from September? I'm itching to see what we got!

Same!! I want to see our beastly skillz!

Scott Malin
slizzardman said:
Any ETA on when we can check out our pics from September? I'm itching to see what we got!

The gallery has been assembled and is simply waiting final approval. It will be an entire sub-section of the GB site with May, September, and a spot for the upcoming Australia. We probably won't add any new pictures than we've already selected; however, we're open to any additional group photos anyone may have from September.

P.S. Slizzardman was edited out entirely from the gallery. It was unanimous consensus I that the general public could not handle such beastliness! :P

Alvaro
coreathlete said:

P.S. Slizzardman was edited out entirely from the gallery. It was unanimous consensus I that the general public could not handle such beastliness! :P

Federal authorities regulations?

Cole Dano

We could sign a waiver......and wear special glasses........

Razz

Bunch of pics of Mallorca still up in an old private account on a site online. Those should be moved to here aswell :D

Scott Malin
Razz said:
Bunch of pics of Mallorca still up in an old private account on a site online. Those should be moved to here aswell :D

If you could PM me the info, I will gladly go over them. Provided the photos meet gallery requirements (demonstrate excellent physique, form, sense of community, not graduate-only material) I will create a section for them.

Razz

I unfortunately lost the link, but I believe it was Nick from the forum who made the account.

Cole Dano

I'm pretty sure i still have it in my mailbox.

Joshua Naterman
Mr Brady said:
We could sign a waiver......and wear special glasses........

HAHAHA!!! You guys... that made my day!

Just wait until this coming May or September... depending on when I feel ready, I will bust out some seriously improbable stuff. Strength development has taken a big step forward. That's all I'm saying right now lol!

Scott Malin
slizzardman said:
Mr Brady said:
We could sign a waiver......and wear special glasses........

HAHAHA!!! You guys... that made my day!

Just wait until this coming May or September... depending on when I feel ready, I will bust out some seriously improbable stuff. Strength development has taken a big step forward. That's all I'm saying right now lol!

I don't think Coach would approve of you lifting up the whole gym and pressing it above your head...

Joshua Naterman

He'll be ok with it as long as I'm using my upper traps and middle delts instead of arching to lift with my chest. :lol: