My pulling training:
Static Back lever work+
Complete four rounds:
2 – Front Pulls
12 - L-pullups
2 – Front Pulls
7 – FL Pulls
2 – Front Pulls
5 – FL Rows
My pushing strength:
Well, i can do max 15 bulgarian pushup on rings
I was able to do 16 HeSPU with back facing the wall, but since i started training with stomach to wall HeSPU, my shoulder strength is stagnate since 3 months....I can only do 5 extremely correct HeSPU with stomach to wall and thats really bad
I do a lot ring dips(bulgarian and normal ring dips) but i feel those are the most effective exercise i do for pushing...
Actually, my problem is 2 things.
First, since i do the pulling training (mentioned above) my back got stronger and bigger, sometimes it feels sore! Very good feeling. But i never get sore for doing HeSPU, ring pushups and ring dips as much like pulling. So Could you give me a pushing routine or WOD that gives me the feeling that my pushing is gonna as strong as my pulling? I want to feel my anterior shoulders as my posterior shoulders, my chest as my lats, etc.. I hope u got it.
Second, as u can see with my pulling strength im now at Front lever works and back lever. They are advanced for me.
But with my pushing strength im only at 5-6 HeSPU. How can i go for full ROM HSPU? how can i achieve planche hold and pushup if i cant do HSPU?
I know its subjective which exercise u are good at. But wtf, my pulling is extremely much stronger than my pushing...
ESPECIALLY my anterior shoulder is the weak point here, i think.
Sorry for my english! Thanks for your help in advanced!
Greetings, dacicsak