SSC QUESTION

Started by Ian Legrow, September 16, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,988 Views

Ian Legrow

Hey all,

I have a small question about the steady state cycle. This is hard to word, so try and bear with me. More or less the question is, how do i set up my static timing for these exercises. How do i set up a work out so i am not doing my max hold for every set. Do i do three sets at the beginning of the ssc and divide each set by two, or do one max hold in the beginning of the ssc and make my sets based on the time from that? I jsut do not wat to overwork myself and i can't seem to understand how to make a proper FSP SSC. I am sorry if this is confusing. If you need clarification let me know

Blairbob

Take one week to explore your maxes doing tests on the exercises you will then engage for the next 8-12 weeks after that week.