cross pulls

Started by mikelmarion, September 15, 2011 · 5 Replies · 3,480 Views

mikelmarion

Does anyone have a vid for these? For elbow strength? i have no idea what they are

Newguy
The First move is what I think you are talking about. A butterfly cross. And yes, it is a very advanced move :shock:
Timy7

Such a sick skill!

i couldnt even do these with the waist strap hooked up to rings taking away half my weight.

Damn do I want that skill!!1

RatioFitness

I think a cross pull is lowering to a cross from support, and then pulling back up to support.

Freeflyer

regardless of whether you do a full butterfly (hang-cross-support) or some variation of, you can do it with bands and other devices to get the training it if you are not ready to do it yet, even with a pulley. Wouldn't be bad to add to your routine if you have room and want that skill one day. Make sure you keep the arms locked if want to work the elbow/biceps tendon

Newguy
RatioFitness said:
I think a cross pull is lowering to a cross from support, and then pulling back up to support.

Yeah I think you are correct, but either way its a sick skill :)