First of all, this site is so ridiculously informative, I just had to make mention of it before I got started.
First let me state my goals, then I'll ask my question.
Goals
Front Lever (currently on Tuck for 45 sec 1st set)
Planche (currently on Tuck Planche and 2 sec at most)
Free Handstand (longest is 5 sec or so
10 Pistols (currently at 1 per leg)
Kettlebell juggling (I do this for my conditioning)
Here's what my week looks like on paper
Monday-Wed-Fri
Lever work
Planche Work
Handstand kickups all day
Pistols 4 sets 1 per leg (GTG-style)
Kettlebell Juggling
Tues-Thurs
Joint Mobility
Sprints and tuck jumps for metcon
Practice Handstand kickups
I also do dynamic stretching before and work on splits after workouts.
Now, to my question. Are doing planche progressions and handstand work too much pressing for one day? After reading how to transition from wall to free handstand I feel like I have more of an idea how to get what I want out of handbalancing. If one has to go, then goodbye planche progressions. Also, how do Lever work factor in, if at all?
Thanks for your help. If this is in the wrong category, I apologize.