Good flexibility routine?

Started by Ant18, September 14, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,482 Views

Ant18

I've mainly been working on my splits but I feel like I need to work on the whole body more so.

Ant18

So I basically just need a good flexibility routine that I can do daily

Blairbob

http://agt.degreesofclarity.com/stretching/

this was pretty much the stretching program I was using with a bunch of beginner boys back in 07. It's very simplistic and I still use something like it for the most part except the use of the frog splits. Generally I throw in frog splits, pidgeon or a hip internal rotation exercise somewhere in there.

With some athletes, the more inflexible or determined one, we'll do isolated or partnered stretching somewhere during the week.

Quite honestly, I only do a dedicated stretching session once a week as I do basic mobility everyday in the warmup. I'll have to increase it if I ever want my front splits with ease again.