A lot of you have seen the elbow and wrist prehab posted by Mr. Brady a while ago, and it has helped a lot of us a great deal with wrist flexibility, elbow problems, tendon problems, etc. This video has also helped me a great deal.
Yesterday, before i worked out, I stumbled across something that was quite amazing to me. I don't know how many of you here are musicians, whether music take priority over gymnastics training or vise versa, but i am. Since i finally found gymnastics to be my passion, music has kind of taken a back seat. But i can play drums and Bass relatively well. Yesterday, right after I was done warming up my wirsts my wife called me over to show me something on TV. I cannot sit still very long so while i was watching i picked up one of my Bass Guitars and started doing scales. I went all the way up the next and all the way back down and did not ever realize how it felt until after i was done with the TV. It really loosened up my forearm and wrist, much like the prehab video that Mr. Brady posted. And or drums you can warm up your wrists (i am not saying this will take the place fo your wrist routine, just saying its one thing you can put in there to loosen them up a bit), by attempting to playing fast and faster until you are in a basic drum roll, and slow it down gradually, then go back to rolling as fast as you can then back down. It's just a little suggestion. It worked for me. I know there are not a lot of musicians in the world, but if there are any here who play any string instrument or drums, they can be used for elbow/forearm and wrist prehab. (but not as a rotuine replacment!!)