This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 110913

Started by Coach Sommer, September 14, 2011 · 7 Replies · 1,708 Views

Coach Sommer

Complete four rounds:

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

7 Wall PL Pushups

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

5 Russian Dips

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

3 HeSPU

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:

1) Note that for today’s GB WOD, you will be performing 2 L-sit press to Tuck PL on parallets in between each of the assigned FBEs. If you do not have parallets, possible substitutions include kettlebells, dumbbells or pushup bars.

2) To perform the L-sit press to Tuck PL begin with a 3 sec L-sit and then with straight arms press up into a 3 sec Tuck PL, lower down back to the L-sit position to complete the repetition.

3) Rest 30 seconds between exercises and 2-3 minutes between rounds

4) Scale these movements as necessary to allow the correct repetition range to be performed for a given movement.

Mark Wyly

Thnx for posting these coach. Will tackle this one tommorow :)

Samuel Carr

No way. Since today's was posted late I decided to pick an old one at random and I chose wod 110812 which turns out to be exactly the same as this 8)

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

Did an Active Recovery yesterday since was posted late. But this looks fun!

Philip Chubb

Haha I got the type of workout AND the actual workout right yesterday. Lucky guess. Thanks Coach!

Squatchy

Ended up getting myself sick, so have been taking this week off :cry:

Max Johnson

And I must thank swarovski for his slightly more detailed post on the subject of WOD structure (I've had it bookmarked since March). See:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4933&start=90#p51201

By his notation, this was an A1, which is performed one in every 9 WODs. So I just sorted the forum by subject, then went back a few pages while opening every 9th post in a new tab. Then I picked my favourite dynamic pushing variations :)

Kyle Devlin

Im pretty new to GB, but i think ill be posting every possible day on the WODs. Since this is a delayed workout, ill probably just do it tomorrow and continue like nothing changed, but not rest on Saturday. I have been decently active so i think ill be fine.

Kyle