There are several skills, or types of skills that have come to my mind that aren't in the code of points and that i have never see done in gymnastics competitions. I'm aware that I'm not the only person to think of them because I've seen several of them done either in galas or or by trickers so my question is why aren't they ever done in competition.
-Any type of gaining tumbling skill ex: Round of Back Handspring Front tuck.
-Reverse arabian? skills ex: either from a punch, rebound, or front hanspring a half turn into a backward tumbling skill where the half turn occurcs before the gymnast is upside down
-Reverse azarian Lower through Front lever and with straight arms pull to iron cross.
-Inverted iron cross pull-out to handstand: Is this extremely difficult? or just non-sensicle in the construction of a rings routine because you could do a giant from inverted cross to handstand that get that requirement out of the way?