eE_ZmwZePyg
What exercise should i do for it? I've been just trying to do it and i'm stuck with this from. I don't even figure out what muscles are lagging. thank you for reading this.
Started by Kim Jongseong, September 12, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,886 Views
eE_ZmwZePyg
What exercise should i do for it? I've been just trying to do it and i'm stuck with this from. I don't even figure out what muscles are lagging. thank you for reading this.
Is this your Muscle Up? It is wide and strong. One of the best i've seen posted, very similar to Tsoonami. I don't understand what question you are asking. Please elaborate.
Unless you're Aguilar and have iron depressors I don't see how you can straighten that for now !
This is strong.
But on a side note, maybe you're widening a bit too much.
you can do the muscle up on a bar putting something under tha bar so that your foot cannot lean forward, in this way you force you body to stay straigth and aligned! simply try to do the muscle up on the bar wihtout lean forward or over the bar with the cest! with the time try to increase the wide of the grip, when you reach a medium/wide grip you can perform it on the rings! is more a work of triceps, you can also put your self in a FL row position and maintaining your body straigth try do do a muscle up similar to a vicorian, so you force to work your triceps more than the pecs or shoulder
thanks yall
alex87 you're right. Let's see if it works. i'll post the result what i get a few month later