I’m just now going through the workbook from the seminar last weekend - --and having a few memory lapses on some of the movements/exercises/stretches we where taught. It's amazing how much information Coach presented -- my brain was completely full when I left on Monday---and a bit of the info seems to have already leaked out :cry: If anyone remembers and can jog my memory with a few key descriptors -no need to go into great descriptive detail - that would be awesome! I hope to incorporate many of these on a regular bases.
Below I’ve sectioned off the exercises I’ve gone blank on --
Thanks so much!!! - seminar rocked ---hope to make it back in May! ![]()
(pg. 2-3) Warm up
c) Floor shoulder series
1.side rolls
- hip
-side
-head
-rotator up
-rotator down
2. capsule
3. supine inlocate rolls-
(pg. 4) Shoulder Pre-hab
f. prone shrugs
(pg. 13) Standing Stretch Series
h. straight arm rhythm push ups ---(are these like scap pushups?)
i. rhythm push ups - (are these just regular push ups?)
o. standing in straddle; 2 side bounces
s. standing in straddle; elbow bounces
LS- theraband Shoulder
b. cross pulls
f. invert pulls