New Mat Lalonde Seminar

Started by Jay Guindon, September 10, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,763 Views

Jay Guindon

Looks like Mat Lalonde has a new seminar out https://opt.infusionsoft.com/cart/store ... viprod=290 albeit at a much steeper price than the last. I like the one from 2010 but apparently this one is significantly better and includes all the latest research from the last year, and maybe even some not yet published research. For those of you who watched the one from 2010, you are aware protein metabolism was skimmed over; well in the new seminar it is apparently well covered. I haven't watched it yet as I just found out about it, but I will be purchasing it within the next 24 hours or so and hope to have it watched by the end of next week. I'll update about it next week and if anyone gets it and finishes before me, let us all know what you think.

Razz

Damn awesome. There goes another 100$..once I get my pay that is.

Jay Guindon

Well I've finished the seminar and it was excellent as expected. For those of you who watched the first one, there is a lot of overlap. However, the protein section was a very important addition, and there were a bunch of new slides and studies referenced absent from the first one. Also, the information on evaluating scientific research has matured and is one of the most important pieces for those who read studies and then get confused about the conflicting nutrition recommendations. Overall, I have to say it went above and beyond the last one and, although expensive, I found it worth it. Especially since with this one you have unlimited access...no expiration on viewing time.

Joshua Naterman

Sweet man!