Hardest Rings Routine 7.7 D-score

Started by Michael Traynor, September 9, 2011 · 8 Replies · 11,622 Views

Michael Traynor

Most of you have probably seen this video edited together by RedNasvw and posted on YouTube. For those of you that haven't I thought you might enjoy.

BSCSF1CxdlI

"A still rings routine with a 7.7 d-score.

Rodriguez F

Azarian Maltese F

Van Gelder E

Balandin II E

Layed out Yamawaki E

Back uprise Maltese E

Maltese press to inverted cross E

Layed out Honma to Handstand D

O'neill E

Layed out double double F

Difficulty: 5.2

Connection: N/A

Element groups: 2.5

Start Value: 17.7"

Uzeeh

I really like the layed out Homna, looks beastly :) Great video overall, blends well together.

sasquatch

Wow, that layed out Homna to handstand looked really cool!

Philip Chubb

I am hoping to go to a competition and do a similar routine. Nothing but strength elements. I'll probably even call my coach over to help me get down instead of dismounting. :D

Is the Victorian really called the Rodriguez now? If so that is awesome. Great video Breaks!

Christian Sørlie

Awesome video! Would be cool if someone did it like that.

I think the Rodrigues is the swing into victorian hold combo, the actual victorian is still called a victorian.

Michael Traynor
Christian said:
I think the Rodrigues is the swing into victorian hold combo, the actual victorian is still called a victorian.

^^This

"Uprise fwd. to inv. swallow with. supp. phase (2s)" = Rodrigues

inverted swallow is what we strange Europeans call a victorian ;)

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

woow, truthly amazing!!

Philip Chubb

That is awesome! I will try to achieve this in time.

Gregor

It is almost the highest possible D-score for this code of points :mrgreen: . I think it's kip to inverted swallow (or victorian if you wish) added to code of points and rated as an F (not completly sure). So you could get 0.1 tense higher D-score.